Terms and Conditions for the Daiwa ‘Hunting & Fishing Tackle Tester’
By registering as a Hunting & Fishing Tackle Tester you agree to comply with the following Terms & Conditions:
- If selected as a Hunting & Fishing Tackle Tester you are required to give appropriate feedback to Daiwa NZ and Hunting & Fishing Group as requested and within the given time frame.
- You will be asked to share feedback through nominated Social Media channels or by Email.
- By registering as a Hunting & Fishing Tackle Tester you agree that both Daiwa NZ and Hunting and Fishing Group have the right to use the given feedback and your name both on and offline without compensation.
- Daiwa NZ reserve the right to remove or exclude anyone who does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- If terms and conditions are not adhered to you will be required to return the supplied Daiwa product immediately.
- Any product supplied in the Tackle Tester programme is for your own personal use and can not be resold.
- By registering you agree to receive future communications from Daiwa NZ and Hunting & Fishing Group.
- The Hunting & Fishing Tackle Tester programme is open to New Zealand residents over 18 years of age.
- To be eligible, you must answer all questions and register before 28th of February 2019.
- Up to 50 testers will be selected throughout the duration of the promotion.
- Selected testers will receive 1 spool of J-Braid Grand and 1 Daiwa T-Shirt.