Terms and Conditions for the Daiwa ‘LT Light Tough’ Competition
Submission of entries in the Daiwa ‘LT Light Tough’ Competition (“the Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- PROMOTER: The promoter is Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entries must be made on the Daiwa ‘LT Light Tough’ competition page via www.daiwa.co.nz.
- TERMS OF ENTRY: All entries must be submitted with a valid email address. When opt-in to the Daiwa NZ newsletter is given, this email address will be used by Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd to contact the entrant with information about Daiwa product news and updates.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The competition will run from 3rd January 2018 to 24th January 2018. The competition period may be changed at the promoter’s discretion.
- NUMBER OF ENTRIES: You may submit one entry per valid email address only. Entries open to NZ residents only.
- WHO CAN ENTER: This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents over 18 years of age. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is not open to trade (commercial) or wholesale customers.
- HOW TO WIN: An entrant must enter with a valid email address through the competition page via www.daiwa.co.nz. There are in total, x2 Daiwa Sol III LT reels to be given away to two separate individuals. Both winners will be drawn simultaneously. This will be done by selecting each winner at random from the total entries received at the end of the promotion period.
- DATA COLLECTION: By entering the competition and submitting your personal information you have the option to opt-in to receive emails from Daiwa NZ, containing news and product information and will only be sent information if you have agreed to. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: The two winners will be chosen within 48 hours of the prize period ending and will be notified using the email address provided. If after three days a winner cannot be contacted, the prize will be re-drawn and given to the next entrant selected at random.
- PRIZE PACKAGE:
a. x2 to give away –
• Daiwa TD Sol III LT 3000 reel (RRP value each $499.99)
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM: By entering this contest you agree to release Facebook/Instagram of any liability or obligation related to the entry and you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram.
- CONTRACT LAW: All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- ENTRY FORMAT: Acceptable entries will be a valid email address.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time.
- CHANGES TO COMPETITION: Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd reserves the right to change the prizes throughout the competition. Any change to prize will be updated in the competition terms and conditions and on the daiwa.co.nz website.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties but you do authorise Brittain Wynyard Ltd to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or the Daiwa brand.