Kohga Head Specification
- Polished Ceramic Tube has an extremely smooth surface to efficiently dissipate heat, protecting the leader as the lure slides.
- Hydrodynamic keel design increases the lures stability and sink rate ensuring optimal presentation in the correct area of the water column.
- Tapered head design enables the lure to adapt to high and low current situations to maintain optimal lure action.
Kohga Skirt Specification
- Securely attached skirt is glued in place, whipped with thread and then glued again to increase longevity.
- Plastic bumper sits between the weighted head and assist hook to protect the leader knot from the sliding weight.
- Sliding skirt achieves constant movement, effectively minimising stationary periods when the lure touches the bottom.
Kohga Assist Specification
- Ultra sharp Japanese SaqSas hooks increase penetration by up to 40% to ensure a secure hook set with minimal pressure.
- Kevlar Assist Cord with a fluorocarbon core provides optimal hook placement and prevents hooks snagging on the leader.
- Polished Stainless Steel solid ring with circular cross section provides secure attachment point and direct contact.
Sakura Glow is recommended for use during early morning and is the ideal lure selection when fishing in low light conditions and/or deep water.
Kohga Pink is recommended for use during mid-morning and is the ideal lure selection for overcast weather conditions or average water clarity.
Kohga Orange is recommended for use during mid-afternoon and is the ideal lure selection for clear conditions or when fish activity is variable.
Chartreuse is recommended for use during the evening and is the ideal lure selection for periods of low activity or when looking for a reactionary contact.