Our most popular electric reel. Manufactured and hand assembled in Japan, the Tanacom 1000(U) electric reel offers unrivalled value. It’s sleek lightweight design houses a powerful high-performance electric system with massive continuous (70 kg max. instant winding power) winding power and a retrieve rate of up to 130m per minute! The Tanacom is a proven workhorse with true 80lb performance.
Packed with all the amazing technology of Daiwa’s more expensive electric reels, the Tanacom is extremely durable and reliable featuring corrosion resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for long-lasting performance. Daiwa's exclusive Power Lever provides instant control of winding speed and power, and the digital readout automatically displays line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications, and when retrieving the programmable Auto-Stop will ensure that the reel stops winding at a designated length before the rod tip.
- Automated jigging function.
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power.
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom.
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface.
- Manual winding option.
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V).
- Electric current usage No load - 3 amps, Stall - 10 amps, Maximum power - 30 amps.
- Brass and Aluminium planetary gearing.
- Washable design with sealed electronics.
- Power cord included.
*Please remove a product
#DAIWANEWZEALAND TO BE FEATURED