Care and Maintenance of your Daiwa fishing Rod
To get the best possible lifespan out of your Daiwa rod, here are some pointers to steer you in the right direction.
- Clean your rod after every use.
- Make sure to store your rods safely in a vertical, out of the way position, preferably in a designated rod rack.
- Use rod bags and rod tubes, particularly when travelling and/or in transit in a car or plane.
- Remember the use for which your rods were intended, some are designed for big fish and some are not.
- Carry your rod butt first when walking through bush or snag ridden areas.