DAIWA’S ‘WIN AN EXPERIENCE WITH NOMAD SPORTFISHING NZ’ PROMOTION:
Submission of entries in the Daiwa ‘Win an experience with Nomad Sportfishing NZ’ (“the Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- PROMOTER: The promoter is Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entries must be made by filling out the online entry form. The first entrant must refer two additional individuals. The entry is valid only once all individuals have submitted their entries.
- TERMS OF ENTRY: All entries must be submitted with a valid email address and contact details. When opt-in to the Daiwa NZ newsletter is given, this email address will be used by Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd to contact the entrant with information about Daiwa product news and updates only.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The competition will run from 08th June to 30th June 2018. The competition period may be changed at the promoter’s discretion.
- NUMBER OF ENTRIES: You may submit as many entries as you like provided the individuals referred are original with each additional entry. Entries open to NZ residents only.
- WHO CAN ENTER: This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents over 18 years of age. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is not open to trade (commercial) or wholesale customers.
- HOW TO WIN: Entries must be made by filling out the online entry form. The first entrant must refer two additional individuals. The entry is valid only once all individuals have submitted their entries. Details must include a valid email address and contact details. The prize entails ‘a day’s fishing for you and two mates with Daiwa aboard a Nomad Sportfishing NZ charter’. The winner will be drawn at random from the total entries received at the end of the promotion period.
- DATA COLLECTION: By entering the competition and submitting your personal information you have the option to opt-in to receive emails from Daiwa NZ, containing news and product information and will only be sent information if you have agreed to. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send. Personal contact details (name and phone number) are required to inform the winner and will only be used for this purpose.
- FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM: By entering this competition you agree to release Facebook/Instagram of any liability or obligation related to the entry and you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram.
- PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be chosen within 72 hours of the prize period ending and will be notified using the email address provided and/or contact number given. If after three days a winner cannot be contacted, the prize will be re-drawn and given to the next entrant selected at random.
- PRIZE PACKAGE: A day’s fishing trip for you and two mates on a Nomad Sportfishing NZ charter. Including: all gear provided, lunch, boat & unlimited professional guiding. Daiwa NZ will specify the date of the trip aboard Nomad. The trip may be postponed due to poor weather conditions or other reasons deemed necessary. If this occurs, Daiwa NZ will nominate another date. The winners are responsible for getting to the Tauranga location (Sulphur Point Boat Ramp) for the charter experience and covering their own accommodation costs if required.
- CONTRACT LAW: All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- ENTRY FORMAT: Entries are made by filling out the online entry form. The first entrant must refer two additional individuals. The entry is valid only once all individuals have submitted their entries. All entries must have a valid email address and contact details.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time.
- CHANGES TO COMPETITION: Brittain Wynyard & Co Ltd reserves the right to change the prizes throughout the competition. Any change to prize will be updated in the competition terms and conditions and on the daiwa.co.nz website.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties but you do authorise Brittain Wynyard Ltd to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or the Daiwa brand.